Purpose of the group
The purpose of the Nonprofit Executives Group is to provide Delaware County nonprofit executives the opportunity to gather for professional development and collaboration.
Outcomes we seek:
- We learn from one another through dialogue and discussion
- The material covered in our meetings evolves according to the needs of our members
- Our focus is on improving our organizations through shared ideas and collaboration
We are not:
- Designed to have a broad base of members. This is intended for executive level nonprofit professionals in Delaware County
- An organization where dues are required
- Organized for the purpose of community involvement or civic engagement as a group
- Incorporated nor do we have traditional officer positions
- A place for funders or foundations
- A group who schedules various programs or speakers
Who is invited to attend?
All members must share the following professional characteristics.
- Nonprofit executive (E.D., C.E.O., President etc.) position
- Must have a shared interest in collaborating with other local nonprofits
- Must be willing to be candid and share your challenges and successes
Our next meeting is Friday, January 26th at the Minnetrista. Doors will open at 8:30 a.m. for coffee and conversation. The meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude at 11:30 a.m.
Registration will be available in early January.