Purpose of the group
The purpose of the Nonprofit Executives Group is to provide Delaware County nonprofit executives the opportunity to gather for professional development and collaboration.
Outcomes we seek:
- We learn from one another through dialogue and discussion
- The material covered in our meetings evolves according to the needs of our members
- Our focus is on improving our organizations through shared ideas and collaboration
We are not:
- Designed to have a broad base of members. This is intended for executive level nonprofit professionals in Delaware County
- An organization where dues are required
- Organized for the purpose of community involvement or civic engagement as a group
- Incorporated nor do we have traditional officer positions
- A place for funders or foundations
- A group who schedules various programs or speakers
Who is invited to attend?
All members must share the following professional characteristics.
- Nonprofit executive (E.D., C.E.O., President etc.) position
- Must have a shared interest in collaborating with other local nonprofits
- Must be willing to be candid and share your challenges and successes
Our next meeting is tentatively schedule for Friday, October 20th at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Muncie. MuncieOUTreach is hosting Doors will open at 8:30 a.m. for coffee and conversation. The meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude at 11:30 a.m.
will open in October.