How Strong Is Your Team?
This program is designed to guide individuals through a series of powerful exercises that help team members improve in each of five key fundamentals: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results.
We focus on developing teams so they can achieve their full potential by providing practical information and strategies that participants can put to use immediately and apply on an ongoing basis. Participants will be challenged to complete activities in between sessions, so they can immediately start practicing our techniques.
Fueled by group discussion and intentional activities, our workshops are highly interactive. We expect participants to arrive just as willing to talk, as they are to listen. We don’t feed you Power Point presentations, we engage you in stimulating activities and discussions. Our programs are not for people who are looking for a passive experience.
Supervisors, front line managers, human resource professionals, and community leaders who are responsible for building, and leading, teams.
- April 26th, 8:30 am to 11:30 am – Trust One Another
- May 3rd, 8:30 am to 11:30 am – Engage in Conflict Around Ideas
- May 10th, 8:30 am to 11:30 am – Commit to Decision
- May 17th, 8:30 am to 11:30 am – Hold Each Other Accountable, Focus on Achieving Collective Results
You’ll Learn How To:
- $300 per indvidual
- $250 for Emergence / Allegiance Alumni
- $250 per indvidual with 3 or more attending from one organization
Neighborhood association members and nonprofit professionals are eligible for scholarships!