EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: Discovering You is a venture of personal growth. This two session endeavor begins with the opportunity for personal reflection to gain a greater understanding of your ideal self – the person you would like to be. By examining the concepts and the tools that will guide you further down the path of self-awareness we will identify your real self through self-assessment and feedback from others.
HR Managers, Business Owners, Sales Professionals, Community Leaders, Non-Profit Directors and Young Professionals who are looking to understand and manage their emotions and improve relationships with others.
1) March 1st, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
2) March 8th, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
• Understand your personal Emotional Intelligence
• Develop your Emotional Intelligence to increase your personal growth
• Develop your self-awareness of your Emotional Intelligence
• Manage your personal emotions to improve communication and relationships
Length: Two sessions over two weeks (8 hours of training)
Group Size: 25 to 30 participants
Fee: $125 per individual or $100 for Emergence Alumni or groups of 3
ABOUT OUR FACILITATOR
David Neidert is an author, speaker, and college instructor. He has been with Anderson University since 1978. David is the Director Emeritus for the Office of Seminary Advancement, including the Center for Christian Leadership (the Graduate School of Theology). David is a longtime facilitator for our Emergence program.
He co-authored “Discovering You: First Steps for Developing Your Emotional Intelligence”, which serves as the basis for our program.