Henry County Non Profit Leaders Group
The purpose of the Henry County Nonprofit Leaders Group is to provide Henry County nonprofit professionals, and volunteers responsible for operating nonprofits, an opportunity to gather for collaboration, discussing best practices and professional development.
Who is invited to attend?
All members must share the following characteristics:
- Nonprofit professionals and committed volunteers form a Henry County nonprofit
- Must have a shared interest in collaborating with other local nonprofits
- Must be willing to be candid and share your challenges and successes
Our Kickoff Meeting
After facilitating two listening sessions, and distributing a survey to the nonprofit community, we are ready for our kick-off meeting.
Wednesday, August 28th Henry County REMC
5:30 – 6:00 p.m. Eat and Greet
This is an optional part of the evening. It is designed to give you an opportunity to enjoy a simple meal (provided by the Community Foundation) and connect with your peers.
6:00 pm Meeting Begins
Every organization will receive 60 seconds to introduce themselves and share something with the group
- What can this group do to provide opportunities for collaboration?
- What best practices would you like for this group to discuss?
- What professional development do you hope this group will offer?
- How soon should we meet again?
- Where should we meet?
- When should we meet?
7:30 pm Meeting Adjourns
Our Steering Committee
- Carrie Barrett, New Castle Main Street
- Ashley Huffman, Believe and Achieve Mentoring
- Amy Junkins, ICAP
- Mitch Isaacs, Shafer Leadership Academy
- Jeff Kundert, Westminster Community Center
- Alan McCrain, Raintree Habitat for Humanity
- Kelley Millhoan, Knightstown Main Street
- Sandy Scott, City of New Castle Parks