ALLEGIANCE: Next Level Leadership is designed for individuals who have a passion for leading others with a focus on development of personal qualities, self-awareness and personal values. Together, we will explore the process of collaboration and interaction between a group and individuals, while focusing on change for the common good. Participants will learn in a cohort setting, creating actionable learning and developing lifelong colleagues.
- Learn the “12 Habits of Highly Collaborative Organizations”
- Examine how to build a climate conducive to collaboration
- Discuss how to empower employees to collaborate
- Explore the “Collective Impact” model of collaboration
- Define leadership as a group process; relational
- Develop skills that encourage a group to transcend individual goals, interests and behaviors
- Understand that it is vital that group members explore differences in individual values, ideas, affiliations visions and identities
- Develop skills to work with shared aims and values
- Understand differences will exist in the group; the differences can be accepted and resolved through open and honest dialogue
- Learn skills to integrate conflict into common purpose
Each of the five sessions of Allegiance provides actionable insights one can use to move to a next level of leadership that creates a foundation that builds results.
Who Should Attend?
Allegiance is ideal for Emergence Alumni and established leaders who have a desire to extend their leadership skills to the next level with a focus on developing others.
Standard Tuition for Allegiance is $600. Discounts and scholarships are available for those who qualify.
Allegiance will return for Fall 2018.