Leadership is not at all about personality; it’s about practice. This program provides guidance for leaders as they attempt to keep their own bearings and guide others toward peak achievements. We will explore the five practices common to personal-best leadership experiences.
Leaders who get extraordinary things done Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act, and Encourage the Heart.
- Find your voice by clarifying personal values
- Set the example by aligning actions with shared values
- Envision the future by imagining exciting and ennobling possibilities
- Enlist others in a common vision by appealing to shared aspirations
- Search for opportunities by seeking innovative ways to change & improve
- Experiment and take risks by generating small wins and learning from mistakes
- Foster collaboration by promoting cooperative goals and building trust
- Strengthening others by sharing power and discretion
- Recognize contributions by showing appreciation for individual excellence
- Celebrate the values and victories by creating a spirit of community
Tuesday, September 18th, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Standard Tuition for The Leadership Challenge is $149.
Emergence / Alumni tuition is $125.
Groups with 3 or more per organization pay $125 per individual.
Registration for The Leadership Challenge will open this fall.