Propel: Leading Teams from Vision to Action provides insight on how leaders can facilitate more effective and efficient results from the teams they lead. Twenty-first Century leaders must help groups get work done with greater challenges and fewer resources.
- An understanding of personal credibility
- Methods on how to generate creative solutions for a group vision
- Insight on planning, prioritizing, and executing group priorities
- Concepts on how to involve team members and develop their capacities
- Concepts on ensuring the personal ownership necessary for effective outcomes
- Personalized action plan on how to effectively facilitate results from teams
- Strategies on analyzing and evaluating project results
Who Should Attend?
Propel is ideal for individuals who lead any sort of group within a business, not-for-profit organization, governmental agency, civic group, or community.
Tuition (per individual):
$150 = Standard Tuition
$125 = Emergence Alumni or groups of 3 or more from one organization
Date & Time:
Wednesday, September 10th, 2014 from 8am-4:30pm
Mary Jo Clark & Pat Heiny of Contemporary Consulting will facilitate Propel. They have extensive experience with leadership development for organizations, corporations, and communities throughout the country. Their high energy and engaging style create comfortable and productive sessions that deliver insights participants can apply immediately within their spheres of influence.