Catering – 7 weeks:
One (1) lunch and Six (6) supper/dinners
Shafer Leadership Academy is accepting proposals for caters to prepare, deliver and serve buffet style various meals along with drinks (water, tea and lemonade) during a 7 week program. We are looking for caters with expertise in serving between 30 and 40 individuals. Our goal is to keep the bottom line cost for each meal, $10 to $15 a person and to find one cater for all 7 weeks. The program will begin on April 4th and meet once a week through May 16th. The purpose of this RFP is to provide a fair evaluation for all candidates.
Program dates and times are as follows
- April 4th, 12:00pm
- April 11th, 5:00 pm
- April 18th, 5:00pm
- April 25th, 5:00 pm
- May 2nd, 5:00 pm
- May 9th, 5:00pm
- May 16th, 5:00 pm
*time indicated represents when the buffet will be ready to serve
Specifically, candidates must be able to:
- Provide a different meal each session
- Create an inviting buffet with linen
- Provide eating utensils
- Provide a vegetarian option for each meal
- Provide references
Innovation Connector, 1208 W White River Blvd. Muncie, IN.
The Innovation Connector is a dynamic space that allows for buffet style serving as well as a kitchenette area.
Shafer Leadership Academy will finalize contract terms upon selection. All contracts are subject to review by the Executive Director.
- This RFP is dated January 23, 2017 and will be distributed by email and regular mail
- Proposals are due no later than 12:00pm/noon, Sunday, February 12, 2017
- Proposals will be evaluated immediately thereafter. During this time, we may require interviews. You will be notified of this request.
- The name(s) of the cater(s) who has been selected will be decided on or about February 27, 2017.
Deliver proposals by mail or email to the attention of:
Tisha Gierhart, Program Director
Shafer Leadership Academy
1208 W. White River Blvd.
Muncie, IN 47303