Based on the world renown book, this one day workshop provides practical insight, intentional activities, and targeted conversation around Covey’s now timeless habits.
A habit is defined as the intersection of knowledge, skill, and desire. Knowledge is understanding what to do and why to do it; skill is knowing how to do it; desire is motivation or wanting to do it. With each one of the seven habits, we will explore all four levels of leadership: personal, interpersonal, managerial and organizational.
As you work from the inside out by building your personal trustworthiness, you create trust on in interpersonal level and improve relationships. As trust is built, you can confidently empower individuals and groups within the organization to produce desired results. With empowered individuals, the organization can align its systems and structure better with the corporate mission and with strategy to meet stockholder needs. Alignment, then, contributes to greater empowerment and higher trust.
- Learn to be proactive
- Understand the importance of beginning with the end in mind
- Strategic thinking by putting first things first
- Build relationships that collaborate thinking win – win
- Communicate in a way that you first seek to understand and then to be understood
- Collaborate and embrace diversity and Synergize
- Continue learning to sharpen the saw
Tuesday, October 16th
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Standard Tuition for The 7 Habits is $149.
Groups with 3 or more per organization pay $125 per individual.
Nonprofit and neighborhood association scholarships are available!
Registration will be available this fall.