Virtual coffee talk With over 20 years in marketing and advertising, I have worked with numerous organizations that are 501c3 not-for-profits and are operating on shoestring budgets. This program will focus
Virtual coffee talk
With over 20 years in marketing and advertising, I have worked with numerous organizations that are 501c3 not-for-profits and are operating on shoestring budgets. This program will focus on ways to promote and create awareness of your group or selected event that is a fundraising avenue for acquiring operating revenues,
- Ways to reach out to traditional media outlets for assistance in partnering up with your organization.
- Using social media to promote
- Ways to create sponsorship/ underwriting opportunities for companies and media partners to become involved
- Plan of attack to move forward with ideas and promotions
- Creating an annual promotional calendar to not have to re-create each year
This program is ideal for: not-for-profits, small businesses, marketing directors
About Our Facilitator
Todd Merickel has over 20 years of marketing and advertising experience working with businesses and charities on numerous events and promotions and was the former manager of WMDH 102.5 and the Assistant General Manager of MITS before being hired by Mesmerize Transit Advertising in 2018. Merickel also was employed with Q95 radio in Indianapolis, Clear Channel Radio in Sarasota, Florida and Rutter Media in Muncie. He is a Ball State Telecommunications graduate and has a Master Degree in Management from Indiana Wesleyan University.
(Thursday) 8:00 am - 9:30 am(GMT-04:00) View in my time