Led by: Tisha Gierhart
The goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
- Recognize contributions made by team members
- Take personal responsibility to improve the team’s performance
- Willing to make sacrifice in your area for the good of the team
- Slow to seek credit for own contributions
- Recognize the value of collective success more than individual achievement
Eastern Indiana Works provides these sessions, in partnership with Shafer Leadership Academy, as a free service to our clients.
Career and leadership workshops are designed to enhance your marketability and improve your skill-set. All sessions require active engagement and provide action-oriented steps for the participant. Career Workshops will focus on three phases of the career development process: EXPLORE, PREPARE, CONNECT.
Please register within 24 hours of workshop time.