Purpose of the group
The purpose of the Nonprofit Executives Group is to provide nonprofit executives the opportunity to gather for professional development and collaboration. Looking for nonprofit resources? Click Here
Outcomes we seek:
- We learn from one another through dialogue and discussion
- The material covered in our meetings evolves according to the needs of our members
- Our focus is on improving our organizations through shared ideas and collaboration
We are not:
- Designed to have a broad base of members. This is intended for executive level nonprofit professionals in East Central Indiana.
- An organization where dues are required
- Organized for the purpose of community involvement or civic engagement as a group
- Incorporated nor do we have traditional officer positions
- A place for funders or foundations
Who is invited to attend?
All members must share the following professional characteristics.
- Nonprofit executive (E.D., C.E.O., President etc.) position
- Must have a shared interest in collaborating with other local nonprofits
- Must be willing to be candid and share your challenges and successes
Our meetings usually follow this format:
8:30 am – Doors open for coffee and conversation (an informal gathering of friends and colleagues)
9:00 am – Meeting begins. Each organization is given 60 second to introduce themselves and speak.
9:45 am – Guest speakers and agenda items submitted by attending organizations.
10:30 am – Meeting concludes
Our next meeting is scheduled for Friday, January 24th. Our meeting will be hosted by Building Better Neighborhoods at Ball State’s Oakwood Building. The Oakwood building is located at 2501 N Oakwood Ave, Muncie, IN 47304.
Refreshments and networking time is from 8:30 – 9:00.
The meeting will last from 9:00 – 10:30.