Led by: Dr. Joe Misiewicz
The Myers Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) is an exploration of personality preferences. During this session we will refresh your memory about the different Types and go deeper to understand how these Types relate to your career and personal identity. Dr. Joe will lead us through a fun, informal, and informative session towards a greater understanding of ourselves and others.
- How will you know when you are out of your preference Zone/comfort Zone?
- What career types fit with what personality types?
- What if some of my ‘scores’ for my Type are not high?
- What if some scores of my Type are ‘off the charts’?
- What adjustments can I make to modify my preferences as I pursue a career?
Eastern Indiana Works provides these sessions, in partnership with Shafer Leadership Academy, as a free service to our clients.
Career and leadership workshops are designed to enhance your marketability and improve your skill-set. All sessions require active engagement and provide action-oriented steps for the participant. Career Workshops will focus on three phases of the career development process: EXPLORE, PREPARE, CONNECT.
Please register within 24 hours of workshop time.