You Can Be A Board Member
All Aboard: Board Leadership in Motion is a three-hour workshop ideal for individuals who have a desire to serve on a not-for-profit board but want to learn more about what serving as a board member entails, and how to find the potential board opportunity that suits their interests and skill sets.
- An understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a not-for-profit board member
- How to determine board opportunities that match interests, skills, & desired level of commitment
- Guidance on how to be an effective board member
- Insight on how to find potential board member opportunities
- Descriptions of board member opportunities currently available in the area
About Our Facilitator
He is a member of the faculty at The Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University’s Fund Raising School and a Governance Consultant for BoardSource.
He is the only person in America to hold a position with both organizations.
(thursday) 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
1208 W. White River Blvd., Muncie, IN 47303