How to Inspire a Winning Team
Attendees will learn the following:
• How to build trust with the team they supervisor as well as with their peers
• Defining what a winning team looks like
• How to identify motivators and de-motivators and how to discover and the unique motivators of each team member
• What are the key factors for staff to work together as a team
• The power of goal setting
• How to inspire individuals to success and understanding that a leaders success is based on creating an environment where their team members can be successful in the work place
• Understanding that work life balance is critical to getting the most out of high performers
• Personal growth is essential to leading winning teams
• How your personal life and passion outside of the workplace influence team connections, priorities etc.
• What customer service have to do with a winning team
• The having fun factor
• How to celebrate and share success
Actionable items for personal development (key to being a successful leader)
Actionable items for your team to begin working on
A development plan with goals for your team
About Our Facilitators
Thom Thomas is the current Vice President of Quality at Meridian Health Services in Indiana, he is a project manager and has his Master Black Belt in 6 Sigma.
He has a MA in Counseling from Bradley University in Illinois and a BS from Taylor University in Indiana. He has been recognized as a speaker and author for Quality Improvement. His areas of expertise include performance improvement, program management, clinical management and operations with an emphasis on the development of quality control, productivity, and high-quality staff. In his spare time he enjoys family, woodworking and volunteering at Glad Tidings Church in Muncie, IN
Dr. Ryan Kirk is a Licensed Psychologist and acts as the Director of Psychological Services for Meridian Health Services in Indiana. He works remotely for Meridian from his home in Denver, Colorado. He has also served in roles of managing, supervising, and training within hospitals, school-based mental health programs and in correctional settings.
He is a Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology and received his degree from Adler University in Chicago. He also has a Masters in Social Work from Washington University in St. Louis. He is an avid cyclist, snowboarder and guitarist in his spare time.
(thursday) 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
1208 W. White River Blvd., Muncie, IN 47303