Every leader can reinvent themselves and their growth in a personally challenging presentation that will change your personal growth strategy.
Change is happening! It is clear that your realities have changed due to changes in the economy, social/cultural transition, Millennials coming of age, mobile public, technological advances and demographic trends.
Participants will answer Critical questions dealing with how your team feel about trust working with you; what policies & practices have become “dinosaurs” in your business; what steps can you take to raise the level of leadership in your organization; and what is “kindling” your leadership practices and style are dealt with in small group discussions.
- Your economy is always… DIFFERENT. How leaders should be different in their style?
- Where are we missing the VALUE people seek most in services and results? How can we deliver better value?
- How can we RAISE performance levels? What are we doing to meet these changes proactively?
- What LEADERSHIP LEVEL are you on in your organization? How can you change that in your favor?
- What are our DINOSAURS that prevent us from moving upward? How can we bury them and proceed?
About Our Facilitator
Jim Mathis is a double-certified professional speaker, bestselling author and member of the John Maxwell Speaking Team. He has been speaking, training, writing and consulting for over 44 years and have earned the highest designations in speaking professionally.
Jim has a passion to lift others to the highest potential as leaders and personal growth through interactive, humorous and energetic presentations that he guarantees will give each participants at least 3 (and more) immediate actions they can take to raise their leadership levels.